All our orders are checked prior to despatch and individually packaged, typically with either/or or both bubble wrap and cardboard.
Delivery times may vary based on which product you have ordered and the majority of items are manufactured to customer order. Please contact our sales team if you have a specific deadline date and for order status.
Shipping costs are clearly shown based on the delivery post code you provide when you add an item to the shopping basket.
DELIVERIES ARE TO TAILGATE ONLY typically via 40’ (artic) lorries between 8am and 5pm weekdays unless specifically agreed to in writing. Please note we have NOT included for any delivery restrictions (bridges, local road restrictions, security check processes, booking in times) which are chargeable unless specifically agreed to in writing
You must provide us with the full delivery address including post code and a contact name and phone number at time of order. If you require any specific notice / booking in procedures etc you must inform us at time of order
We will send an e-mail to let you know your order has been processed and despatched.
All Orders must be signed for at the point of delivery – It is essential that the person receiving the goods signs for the delivery to confirm that you received the goods and they are in good condition. The person signing is accepting responsibility and liability. We do not accept responsibility if you sign without checking.
Returns and Refunds
The vast majority (over 90%) of items we supply are manufactured to customer order. You can return any STOCK items to us within 7 calendar days for a refund or exchange, less deduction for delivery and card charges. The following terms apply:
1) Our returns policy is strictly 7 days.
2) The item(s) must be returned to us at your cost in their original as new condition with all of the accessories and packaging. Items that have been used, installed or damaged in any way will invalidate our offer.
2) Refunds are subject to deduction of delivery charges and a 2.5% card payment processing charge to cover card charges.
3) Orders cancelled within 24 hours of being placed are subject to a 12.5% charge to cover credit card and order processing/cancellation fees.
4) Items marked as ‘Made-to-order’, ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Commissioned’ are also non-refundable unless faulty as these are not stock items and have been made specifically for you.
If you are considering returning goods please contact us first!
We are not responsible for returned products until they have actually been received, you are strongly advised to use a signed-for (tracked) delivery service when returning orders and we will not be held responsible for returns that are damaged in transit back to us
Please include our Order reference on all communications.